Steam deck...
I heard it won't support DBD that a shame I was hoping to play dbd on it.
What are you guys thoughts.
I heard it won't support DBD that a shame I was hoping to play dbd on it.
What are you guys thoughts.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Open source platform. Someone will convert some drivers for it for windows if they aren't provided. It'd all be above board if the windows is legit.
Seems to only be an issue if you use its native Steam OS. If you install windows it should work fine.
SteamOS uses something called Proton, which converts Microsoft Windows games into Luinx versions. DBD technically does work and boots. The issue is EAC does not currently work with Proton and upon booting DBD you'll get an error.
Valve did say they are working with EAC and other third party anti-cheat & DRM to fix this before the Deck releases.
That's exciting, can't wait to see how it performs.
Seems like Valve and Epic delivered, now it's up to the game devs to react. Would be nice if BHVR would enable the WINE/Proton support for Linux.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2518152