is the skin bug /glitch whatever really fixed?
i saw a lisa with cherryil shirt today-
i saw a lisa with cherryil shirt today-
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It gets reset after the match is over so it's essentialy patched, yeah
You can still do it, but you need to be insanely dedicated to go through that process every single game and the vast majority of players are not. So essentially, it's fixed. I'm not seeing glitched outfits in my lobbies anymore.
lets not talk about this, I swear if I lose my headless legion or minotaur demon's end oni again i'm going to be the big sad.