Flip-Flop x Power Struggle is OP

Just played against Twins on Midwich and we got all the gens done. It was end game and Victor downed me right under a pallet and the other two survivors that escaped got pushed out by Charlotte. I recovered to full and just waited for Charlotte to come pick me up. It was at that moment when Charlotte had the biggest ######### moment of her life. Flip-Flop x Power Struggle saved the day and I ended up escaping. The Twins got a 1k in the end instead of a 2k.

Obviously this combo is OP and needs a nerf because I wouldn’t have escaped without it. Nah I’m kidding about that but it’s pretty exciting I got these two mediocre perks to come in clutch rather than seeing those same old meta perks impact the game every single game.

Comments

  • To be fair you were playing against the slugging killer. Literally anybody else and 99% of the time they just pick you up immediately.

  • @gendoss said:

    To be fair you were playing against the slugging killer. Literally anybody else and 99% of the time they just pick you up immediately.

    Yeah but it was still pretty exciting.

  • I've never been power struggled, or at least I can't remember but hey it is amazing that you got so much value out of it.

    It is a really niche perk but when it works it works amazingly.

  • It has no counter but that doesn't make it OP. I do think it needs some kind of change just because I don't think something as powerful as instantly escaping the killer's grasp should have no counter but I don't think it should be made weaker.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    It has no counter but that doesn't make it OP. I do think it needs some kind of change just because I don't think something as powerful as instantly escaping the killer's grasp should have no counter but I don't think it should be made weaker.

    Well the counter by itself is to just not walk through pallets. With Flip-Flop, yeah I can agree with that.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    I've never been power struggled, or at least I can't remember but hey it is amazing that you got so much value out of it.

    It is a really niche perk but when it works it works amazingly.

    Whenever I get a perk that isn’t BT, DS, UB, DH, SB, Adrenaline, and any other meta perk to impact the whole game, it feels very good.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2373461#Comment_2373461

    Well the counter by itself is to just not walk through pallets. With Flip-Flop, yeah I can agree with that.

    Yeah sorry, I should of specified flip flop combo.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2373460#Comment_2373460

    Whenever I get a perk that isn’t BT, DS, UB, DH, SB, Adrenaline, and any other meta perk to impact the whole game, it feels very good.

    Yeah, I get you 100%, I like using underrated perks as well, like alert, or tenacity by itself.

    Yesterday, I had a Plag slugging hard, I managed to go to one corner of Lery's and find hatch ( I got lucky finding it).

    Also the Jill perk, the 50% heal with solidarity felt amazing.

    People just think that you need meta perks to win.

  • Its really not. Sure, against a slugging Twins can have its use, but most killers will pick you up right away. You will need someone with a flashlight to give enough time to reach a pallet and recover for it to be usefull.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Its really not. Sure, against a slugging Twins can have its use, but most killers will pick you up right away. You will need someone with a flashlight to give enough time to reach a pallet and recover for it to be usefull.

    I was joking when I said it was OP, you know that right?

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2373476#Comment_2373476

    I was joking when I said it was OP, you know that right?

    I rarely read past the headline