1,422
As of todays gaming session i am exactly 1,422 bloodwebs away from having all my characters p3 lv 50!
my question is if i play 3-6 hours a day, how many bloodwebs is it realistic to plan to get through before the new chapter? Anyone have any realistic estimation?
Comments
I honestly don't even know.
There are too many variables for a size-fits-all figure.
Queue times, preferred role, offering, proficiency.
In general, when playing a killer you're good at and who doesn't struggle to gain BP due to design, using bbq and 100%+ BP offering, you can expect 75-85k average. Keyword: average.
For survivors with WGLF and offering, 50k-ish is more realistic.
However, efficiency per unit of time is more important than absolute BP gain per trial.
So, if queue times differ by a large margin, it's almost always better to go for the faster queues.
Well according to my BP ÷ my play time I get about 150k per hour. I guess you can use that as a reference?
On the flip side you could also just enjoy the game and let the grind come naturally
Yeah, like 95% of the players, but some are games destroyers who like to finish 100% of their games, and this kind of design makes ending 100% of the game impossible, or you have sooooo much hours.
Depends on how good you are and the perks you run.
If your getting 20K average per game with maybe 2 stacks of WGLF you'll go through them quite quick. I'd say roughly 7 games in 2 hours also.
Use these numbers and work it out.
Yeah i agree, they really need to look into it.
Most of the reason i would suggest to just let it come naturally is because it is such a unsurmountainable task otherwise
Isn't that the point of trying to go for 100%, that you have to play a lot? I doubt people who like to go for 100% would enjoy a game that'd just hand them everything without any challenge.
No, I didn't say that, but right there, it's too long, unrealistically too long to complete 100% of the game. Personally I gave up on trying to P3 lvl50 (plus every perk...) every character and I'll stick with completing success only. When you have to put 3k hours into a game that isn't an RPG or a MMORPG to finish it, this isn't right.
Plus it isn't about being challenging, you just have to play. A lot. It's not like finishing Doom Eternal in ultra nightmare (which I did, and I love hard challenges and gameplay), here, it's just play nights and days. That's all.
I hit all p3 level 50 survivors and killers when i got 3.1k hours
So there's an estimate of how long it took me
It takes more than the often quoted 50,000 bloodpoints to do a single level of a level 50 bloodweb unless you get really lucky or avoid good addons. What figure did you use to calculate the number or bloodpoints per level you would need?
With some quick estimations I came up with 74 days of playing 6 hours a day. I tried to get a close to an accurate estimation as I could. So my final guess would be somewhere in the 60-80 day range accounting for in game variables.