I am eager to see a change in the power of Myers.
Really fix Myers and buff him, upgrade him, make him have more map control, give him the ability to see auras, make himself invisible, make him immune to pallet stun at Tier-3. I bet it's October, but I can't wait any longer.
Comments
You have to think about stuff first. How is Myers gonna have map pressure? How will he be invisible? If you wanna buff a killer, you gotta come up with something that fits the character first. It's very important to think about these ideas and how they would look in game.
Really, that fits Myers perfectly if you've seen Halloween. The thing about becoming invisible that may not be confirmed because it always appears out of nowhere, the point is that it must be changed as soon as possible. It really is weak even though it is my main. Any change for him is accepted.
Yeah but you do know other people can see you, right? And seeing Michael turn invisible is just a nono
What I'd like to see them do with Mikey is have him start with tier 1 99'ed. That way he can still start with the oblivious effect and get the possible drop on an unsuspecting survivor, or he can tier 2 immediately if he wishes. I believe Otz first suggested this and its a great idea.
They need to remove the cap on stalk, or at the very least dramatically increase it. Oni has no limit to how many times he can collect blood. Bubba and Billy have no limit to how many times they can use their chainsaw. Mikey should be given the same courtesy as the other insta down killers.
When he is in tier 3 he should have faster pallet break speed. He already has the massive lunge and the fast vault speed. Make him a total beast and have him chew through pallets faster too. Tier 3 is supposed to be Mikey at his most powerful. Anyone who's seen the Halloween movies knows Mikey is a force to be reckoned with when he's in full on attack mode. I mean just look at him in the trailer for the upcoming Halloween Kills movie;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL6R3HmQfPc&t=0m29sThis is what I think. It's a bit older but the most things are still true now.
I think it would be nice for him to be able to switch from Tier1 to Tier2 freely, that would be a good thing imo, he would be able to come with stealth and then switch to T2 to start a good chase. I don't know, but he has to get an add-on pass, and a buff to be less add-on dependent.
I really think the same, Michael's Tier-3 must be more powerful, he should be at the level of killers like Oni in terms of attack and power, but clearly do it with Michael stronger and faster in Tier-3 and that his stalking stalk It is not limited, but is restored over time when a survivor is hanged or killed. In Halloween Kills at the beginning he really seems angry. murdering all of Haddonfield.
The truth is to my liking, I think these changes would be enough to improve Myers in my personal opinion. Maybe you don't agree so much but I wish it had an ability other than stalking in Tier-2 like the new bottle of Clown. A minimal ability that does not affect his power so much.