We ever going to get Nemesis's Trench Coat as a cosmetic?
Genuine question. The biohazard tape and trashbag getup from the remake is NOT the Nemesis I know. TBH, even shirtless Nemesis is better (and cooler). Actually, now I'm kinda curious....
Genuine question. The biohazard tape and trashbag getup from the remake is NOT the Nemesis I know. TBH, even shirtless Nemesis is better (and cooler). Actually, now I'm kinda curious....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still waiting for Nemetrescu...
That would be too OP. Survivors would just run towards the killer more often.๐
You say this yet you want shirtless Nemesis?
People would faint!
Damn it, I've been exposed!๐คฃ
I hope we get trench coat Nemesis. Trash bag chic is so five minutes ago.
As a console player who's been very against putting more money into this game, I'll even admit I'd purchase the trench coat. (I'll also buy old school Jill if they ever stop requiring people to pay for a head they already own.)
100% AGREE
It would be really cool but I don't see it happening as it seems like they are sticking with the remake stuff. Personally though I'd love to see Nemesis on fire with his outfit torn up like it was during the flamethrower fight. That ######### is badass!
That sight would make me drop all gens follow him around.
I really want his stage 2 from the original game. That's my favorite look for humanoid Nemesis.
Same. Even more because of the scene that happens before it (you know the one)
Recommend you take a look at Nemesis from the first game. He's way better there.