Would you play a 2 killer / 6-8 survivor mode as an event?
in Polls
2 killers / undetermined amount of survivors assume 6-8 with the same premise of game?
Comments
Whoops, I clicked the wrong one. You'd probably need a lot of different rules. Otherwise... 5 gens would frequently pop at the end of the first chases
I don't even really care that much if it would be horribly balanced though. Any alternate game mode would be a breath of fresh air
If I can play killer with my friend, yes. I don't care if it's totally ridiculous, as long as it doesn't cause our consoles to catch fire I think we'd have a lot of fun.
I’d play it only if it’s optional. As chaotic and fun as it would be, I wouldn’t want to be stuck with it for too long.
Also, for your convenience:
https://youtu.be/nEMPsvtuOIsYes, but change the rules:
I'd see them just reducing the graphic load to make up for the extra map sizes that would be guaranteed to happen; as to the network issue... I guess it depends on their servers.
No thanks, i would not play it and i dont care for another game mode as long as the current one is in this state. Not even for a day.
Would I play it? Hell yeah something brand new and so fundamentally game changing as a game mode like that would be amazing to play.
Would I consistently play it, or even play it more than the regular mode? Depends, and the answer would probably be no, they'd have to really do some work to make sure that it's as fair as possible but more importantly that it's actually just fun to play and not frustrating to play too much of.
Thank you for posting that. Something like this could be an play optional short term event maybe? I would guess the blood points you would receive from a match like that would be huge.