Fix the Map Rotation
Haddonfield, Lery's, Hawkins, saloon, Haddonfield, Lery's, Hawkins, saloon, seriously, this isn't me having bad luck, this garbage has been happening for three days now.
Haddonfield, Lery's, Hawkins, saloon, Haddonfield, Lery's, Hawkins, saloon, seriously, this isn't me having bad luck, this garbage has been happening for three days now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same.
Mostly Haddonfield or Hawkins
It's happening to everyone. Worst map rotation I've ever seen. Delete the indoor maps+Haddonfield+Badham.
Is this actually a thing and not just RNG? I have been noticing a lot of Hawkins and Lery's recently.
I thought it was only me. I've been getting an absurd amount of indoor maps, Haddonfield and Dead Dawg Saloon. I actually went twice in a row to Dead Dawg today without offering.
I've gotten nothing but haddonfield, swamp , and asylum
I've been getting mostly Autohaven Wreckers and Badham Preschool maps here lately. With a sprinkle of Hawkins thrown in just for "variety".
I've gotten Haddonfield and the Swamp soooo many times today. Not with offerings, just RNG. This often happens with Swamp, but I've never gotten Haddonfield over and over like this.
I've only played the RE map 3 times!!! And the offering doesn't even work anymore. I keep getting The Game map if anything.