When you have a lobby like this as Killer.
A service for @GoodBoyKaru & @Ruma
A service for @GoodBoyKaru & @Ruma
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You drew that? Damn good drawing! 😀
Also; that Spirit gonna need a Harem Anime after that lobby! 😁
That belly, and those thighs...
I want them!
"Oh no! They're all hot!"
Its always the one survivor not readying up, doesn't matter which side I play, theres always one that does that. I hate it
I will be happy when you drew Kate :(
Really so good drawing btw!
Yeah, that's me. I am sorry for doing this but i love chilling before game start.
This image has caused me to have a gay panic why is David so ######### hot askdidjsn
What a great drawing, surely Steve, Felix, Leon and David against a Spirit, this will get hot.
That's one exceptionally built David right there. Nice drawing.
Looks like someone got serviced.
There are more services in my profile (link included)
Spirit wasnt ready for this lobby too.
But I draw Kate beaten up
Do not resist
I like the art style. Do commissions/have folio?
Yes, I do commissions
https://twitter.com/SiblingsHong/status/1412218840025493508 https://twitter.com/SiblingsHong/status/1409430923011973120If you're interested, you can either inbox me or DM through Discord C3#2922 :D
Thank you for this.
I was just about to ask if you take commissions!
Awesome work <3
Sorry bro, I'm busy watching youtube videos and haven't alt tabbed back in!
No, I mean David.
Some likes rough, some likes class.
I like my plain white bread to have a little taste
Where is jeff.
Replace the baby Steve with a real chad like Chris Redfield then the lobby would be perfect.