Which Killer would you like to see in DBD?

I’ll go:

Pennywise


I just feel like going up to the team that made the recent Pennywise costume and telling them about what a badass job they did.


Pennywise could be behind you or chasing you, and when the chase starts, Pennywise could say “Hi, Dwight”. Pennywise would also have an amazing mori.


Pennywise could basically be anything the developers wanted. If I were the developers, I would add a fear system for him to go up tiers and then at the final tier, have his freaky long teeth face with the ginormous claws he has in the first IT remake.

Comments

  • Also mentioned this before, but since we already have a Capcom chapter, do a “Haunting Ground” chapter with Daniella as the killer.

  • Cabadath from Chzo mythos,

  • Chucky.

    Have him be the absolute shortest Killer, so he can't see over walls, and survivors can't see over walls to him. The same height as Victor or a little taller. His Power could be that he can use voodoo to switch to randomly spawned dolls around the map. Maybe have the dolls act as wards too giving a notification to Chucky if a survivor get's close to them.

  • @Ludicris said:

    Chucky.

    Have him be the absolute shortest Killer, so he can't see over walls, and survivors can't see over walls to him. The same height as Victor or a little taller. His Power could be that he can use voodoo to switch to randomly spawned dolls around the map. Maybe have the dolls act as wards too giving a notification to Chucky if a survivor get's close to them.

    I always wonder those every time I think about Chucky as a killer: couldn’t the survivors just punt him?

  • @VioletCrimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2370064#Comment_2370064

    I always wonder those every time I think about Chucky as a killer: couldn’t the survivors just punt him?

    They could just use the same answer to everything that doesn't make sense in the movies - Voodoo.

  • @Ludicris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2370076#Comment_2370076

    They could just use the same answer to everything that doesn't make sense in the movies - Voodoo.

    True. Or maybe he grabs onto the survivor’s leg and bites.

  • Dunno if there's any danganronap fans, but having monokuma be a killer would make me pretty happy.

    Ever since Identity V had a crossover with Danganronpa, that idea got stuck in my head.

1 2 ›