Allow more customisation

Allow us to change the ingame menu music and to change the loading screen to different images.

Comments

  • Add loading screen to the free pass and to start they could use the art they did for skins and old map concept art

  • The Rift has so much potential, instead we get charms that are just pointless and I bet most of them aren't even used by the community. Give us more stuff to customize with. Loading Screens, Menu music, Menu background (we've had various menus, from Christmas to Halloween, to different chapters like the Silent Hill or Resident Evil) Let us change the menu we want and the music we wish to have. Custom basements. New Mori animations. Item skins for Toolboxes, Flashlights, medkits


    This game has so much potential for customisation but is just wasted on Charms constantly

  • Please. I'd love to listen to the Silent Hill background music again when I launch the game. That was genuinely one of my favourite moments in DBD and I want to relive it.

    And yeah, having a different loading screen (similarly to how Musedash does it) could work.

  • Yes, game could use stuff like that

  • This stuff and more :) I'd like to see gestures like a facepalm, shrugs etc...

  • No idea why killers can't customize their power (IE chainsaw skins, bottle skins for clown, new vomit effects for plague etc)


    It's a no-brainer and a massive cash cow

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    No idea why killers can't customize their power (IE chainsaw skins, bottle skins for clown, new vomit effects for plague etc)

    It's a no-brainer and a massive cash cow

    Actually good point.

    Why CAN'T we change how our powers look like? That sounds like easy money.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2368486#Comment_2368486

    Actually good point.

    Why CAN'T we change how our powers look like? That sounds like easy money.

    Chucky skin for Victor when