Solo Survivor is Terrible At the Moment
I had some survivor challanges on old tomes. I wanted to do them. And my friends sadly are not online. Anyway i played 15 matches today. Let me explain:
- And 13 matches i had dc. Just 2 matches noone dc'ed!
- 3 - 4 matches killer dc'ed because we were bad boys maybe i do not know. One of them were Mirror Myers and him map offering did not worked and he dc'ed in start.
- 3 camper killers ( I really do not mind this but man one of them were 2 v 1, others 3 v 1 )
- Except 3 matches, my all teammates were green or yellow ranks.
- Except 2 matches, my teammates were so slow at gens. One game killer chased me so long, i think it was longer than 100 seconds and still my teammates only finished 2 gens.
I do not know maybe i had bad day or maybe solo-q is terrible after dc penalty gone.
Comments
Always been
I know solo-q is always terrible but today i met with different level. Today i had games like from hell.
Yeah solo is unbearable right now especially with no DC penalty. But don’t worry the devs might make another perk to help solos out!
Perk: Despair's Attorney
If someone DC's from the match, you get that person's bloodpoints. DC penalties in this match are doubled (stacks). If DC penalty is disabled, enables it.
Solo Q is just not worth it. Usually after 2 matches I'm already done and burnt out from it.
I don't know if the DCs are people being selfish over a killer or map they don't like. Or the game runs bad they get hit because they froze or lagged and don't want to put up with it.
Stop giving them ideas! I already need to run 10 perks just to survive in solo
Most of them dc'ed after they down.
One killer chased me so long. And middle of chase, i stunned him with Head On (Q&Q and Head On combo). And he dc'ed. People dc'ing so much.
For some reason lags always happen when someone gets bodyblocked in a corner by Plague.
Well that's simply how I got downed or hit so much. And the Y button looked so appeasing.
Solo is rough, you have to take it with a grain of salt.
I would probably play more but, the game pushes you into purple and Red ranks, then it becomes downright miserable.
I've been enjoying Green.
Don't post anything like that anymore please, DEVs might read it.