I just picked nurse because even though the doctor is annoying you can still attempt to loop him their is barely any counterplay against a decent nurse.
I don't really hate going against any of these killers, if you're good with any of them it's because you've practiced enough to be good with them. I've seen plenty of bad Doctors and Hillbillys that can't time their electroshock therapy properly or hit their chainsaws, and more than plenty of bad Nurses that aren't good with their blinks. So if you're good with any of them, especially a good nurse, it's just respect for the player really.
That being said there are just some days I don't feel like being absolutely crushed by a really good Nurse, and I'd rather at least a fighting chance against the rest of the roster. So I suppose this is what can be most annoying- although going up against a good hillbilly or good doctor can sometimes feel almost as much of an uphill battle, but obviously Nurse is just something else entirely.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I
I just picked nurse because even though the doctor is annoying you can still attempt to loop him their is barely any counterplay against a decent nurse.
Wraith boooorrrrrriiiiinnnnnngggggg
hag (lisa sherwood (so bad she doesn't deserve to have her name capitalized))
My actual most hated is Mr Slug-For-Days-and-Camp-For-Nights Bubba, but Nurse out of these three.
Hag. I hate that granny.
Hag... and Twins.
Spirit and Freddy... just unfun to face and play against
Out of the three, Doc is the only non-high mobility killer, which makes him less appealing to me to face.
Nurse is not a problem, I like facing god and bad nurses.
Billy is fun to go against(unless they tunnel)
Doc is a lil bit annoying but enjoyable.
I hate twins and hag cuz they are just boring killers.
Hag, Spirit, Freddy
Hands down the Trickster
So much hate for hag... :'(
I'm voting Billyboy since I've gone against better Billies than Nurses
I don't really hate going against any of these killers, if you're good with any of them it's because you've practiced enough to be good with them. I've seen plenty of bad Doctors and Hillbillys that can't time their electroshock therapy properly or hit their chainsaws, and more than plenty of bad Nurses that aren't good with their blinks. So if you're good with any of them, especially a good nurse, it's just respect for the player really.
That being said there are just some days I don't feel like being absolutely crushed by a really good Nurse, and I'd rather at least a fighting chance against the rest of the roster. So I suppose this is what can be most annoying- although going up against a good hillbilly or good doctor can sometimes feel almost as much of an uphill battle, but obviously Nurse is just something else entirely.
Twins, Nemesis, Deathslinger. Every other killer is honestly fine in my current opinion.
legion and spirit
Deathslinger, Twins, Trickster and Hag.
"I hate to verse Billy", said no one, ever.