Why can't Elodie get a damn crown
Is this a glitch/bug? Ive escaped 3 times with elodie with a crown and No crown is there
Is this a glitch/bug? Ive escaped 3 times with elodie with a crown and No crown is there
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you tried restarting you game?
There is currently a display glitch not making newly gotten crowns not show up at times.
I'm pretty sure it works. I got my crown on elodie.
Because the entity doesn't like the sound of her scream.
Lol her release bug where it'd blast your ears when she got hooked is memorable
its funny because elodie is the ONLY one that got the crown when i escaped with her, I've escaped with the other survivors i main but haven't received it yet 🙃
Omg yes...
you should talk to technical support clearliy it is a bug I have my own crown on elodie
Been trying they dont answer me
Until they fix Elodies Tauntaun scream she can’t have a crown
I guess I'm lucky because I got her crown