Not bringing cakes is one thing but gen rushing with 4 cakes?
They let the ace on struggle just to push out the gens, the game was 7min long (6min for 5 gens) and everyone ended up with 15k points even me as killer with just 20k. I dont mind genrush or tryhard but why do ppl bring even cakes in first place if they decide to play like that? xD
If I see 3+ cakes I automaticly play less sweaty, more relaxed and try to go for 12 hook games so ofc I would lose that game pretty fast since I didnt built up the pressure I neede.
Comments
I had a Clown daily but I didn’t have any cakes… one of the survivors had a key though so I put on the offering for hatch to spawn at shack for them and made sure not to 3 hook anyone. It was a fun match. Played it legitimately other than not picking up someone on death hook or by letting them wiggle free.
I'm not going to pretend or try to understand it. Some just want to blow through a match ASAP, even when slowing down even a little bit would get everyone way more points.