That's not trippy at all. Also, is it just me or when you're in that pose specifically does it make it feel like Legion's running A LOT slower?
It really does, I think its because we're used to moving much faster when that animation is playing and/or the bobbing isn't syncing properly with the shorter strides.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am honestly curious what this looked like from the survivor perspective
That's not trippy at all. Also, is it just me or when you're in that pose specifically does it make it feel like Legion's running A LOT slower?
Oh it was the animation bugging out but I get what you mean
It really does, I think its because we're used to moving much faster when that animation is playing and/or the bobbing isn't syncing properly with the shorter strides.
Just dbd things.
Julie is pretending that she's Ghostface. I mean I wouldn't blame her, Ghostface is quite an awesome slasher.
Also only the frenzy animation bugged still had normal vaults
interesting.
interesting.