Thrilling Tremors simple and good buff
Just reduce the cooldown to 60 / 50 / 40 seconds. This is all that perk needs to be good.
Just reduce the cooldown to 60 / 50 / 40 seconds. This is all that perk needs to be good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or maybe rework it that way so it works just like starstruck, I mean to make this perk works while you carry survivor and additional few seconds to this perk, like 6 or 8.
I think a better option would be to just make it work 1 time per downed survivor until they're hooked, they're picked up, hooked or escape the killer.
This way, it still rewards you if you manage to down multiple survivors fast, but you won't be able to just drop a survivor and pick them up to get the effect again.
Thrilling Tremors isn't even that strong of an effect to slow down, but its info can be useful. I never understood why a cooldown was even necessary tbh.
I would rather get the info more offten than longer blocked gens, but if this would be just added to it, it would be nice small buff too.