Killer mains will you be going for 2 full skins or 3 head + body skins?
Weapons seem pretty meh. I think head + body is the way togo.
Weapons seem pretty meh. I think head + body is the way togo.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now that you can buy the blight skins, I'm just going for the weapons. They look good with P3 skins.
I typically go with the body cosmetics. Most of the time weapons feel like a waste of resources.
I'm going for the full Doctor set because it looks amazing, and definetly the Wraith head. Maybe the weapon for Wraith as well, but the hole in his chest honestly looks weird to me and I'd rather have a shirt or even go shirtless with the Wax Warlock body.
Other than that? Eh I might grab bits and bobs of the Dwight set. It does look pretty nice. I like the "Reddit Dwight" set that came out when Clown was released but the vest is really nice, and the pants with the key ring look pretty okay too.