Remove the Recoil on Trickster's Knives

I don't understand why this is a thing. From what I hear it doesn't really effect Mouse and Keyboard that much but for controller it is quite a hindrance.

Comments

  • I agree completely.

    In fact, I think you heard this from me? I say this because I've seen people like Tru3 play trickster, and they seem absolutely unhindered. Anyone who practices Trickster a bit and gets used to the recoil can control it VERY easily to keep it in a certain location, making the recoil completely redudant.

    Meanwhile, console players, who can't deal with forced recoil like PC players and already struggle with ranged Killers, get hurt by this the most.

    TBH, keep the Main Event buffs and add-on changes, but revert or lessen a few of the major buffs that make Trickster too much like the others and remove recoil.

  • I feel like that was done to make him less like Huntress (+ he throws a lot of knives chaotically at fast speeds, wouldn't make that much sense if he was spot on everytime he threw)

  • @Milo said:

    I feel like that was done to make him less like Huntress (+ he throws a lot of knives chaotically at fast speeds, wouldn't make that much sense if he was spot on everytime he threw)

    they could make the trajectory of knife spread random without adding recoil.

  • @RenRen said:

    I don't understand why this is a thing. From what I hear it doesn't really effect Mouse and Keyboard that much but for controller it is quite a hindrance.

    At least make it as an addon instead of one yellow, maybe green or even purple, IDK. This recoil removal would be nice buff but devs missed it.