Is matchmaking broke again?
Game after game I'm versing a killer my rank (1/2) which is great! However why is my team green rank nearly every game?
Game after game I'm versing a killer my rank (1/2) which is great! However why is my team green rank nearly every game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It means matchmaking is working as usual.
There isnt enough survivor playing so MM forced to par them with u.
I am green rank 9,usually get rank 20-15 survivors as teammates, the killer is mostly purple or red
Matchmaking got fixed?!
so this is where the survivors that should have been in my killer matches ended up. I got all red ranks but I am a mere green rank killer
i'm a rank 20 killer and got 2 rank 8's in my lobby......
Well I just had rank 13 against a rank 1 like okay game ๐ happily trade if I could