I’m having fun with the “Fine! Don’t Cleanse!” build.
Blood Echo, Dying Light, Hysteria, Thana.
I’ve never heard so much rapid cleansing in my life 🤣🤣🤣
Blood Echo, Dying Light, Hysteria, Thana.
I’ve never heard so much rapid cleansing in my life 🤣🤣🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just bought plague with shards and I cannot figure out how to play her. I've been getting like two hooks a game.
And every time survivors act like they are infected, but latency makes them not be infected is just infuriating.
You evil, evil individual! 😁
Hysteria is nasty on Plague. If it becomes more popular, I'm sure the gimmick will wear off, but as it stands it is very easy to become sick mid-chase and not realize you've just become oblivious.
Plague might just become more viable as a stealth killer on indoor maps with this perk--really excited to give it a go once I level her up a bit more.
Cleansing from infection. I thought he talking about totems as well.
Seems like a nice build, I will try it someday.
Plague
Then put on double corrupt purge duration add-ons so when they start cleansing like crazy they can suffer to consequences.
Forever Plague.