So...two skins?

Just need a little clarity here from my fellow fog denizens. I see each team can earn thirty vials, so, does this mean we can earn two skins?

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • 6 items so you can get 3 killer head + body if you dont want weapons

  • 18 separate cosmetics, and we can only get 3 during the event. 
  • Mixed replies but I shall try my luck!

  • 2 full outfits or 6 separate individual pieces. You can mix and match.
  • I like that you can choose the ones you want. (looks annoyed at the Kate shirt from the summer BBQ - christ I hate that character....)

  • To clarify, it was three outfit pieces before, but due to feedback, it was changed to six outfit pieces.

    So basically yes, two full outfits.
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    2 full outfits or 6 separate individual pieces. You can mix and match.

    Hey, I just wanted to explain for earlier. I phrased myself poorly, I was trying to imply that 'this idiot' was me, and that I was stupid for not understanding. I apologise if I offended you.

  • They are also availible for purchace with Auric Cells so you if you don't mind paying for one its an option

  • Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    2 full outfits or 6 separate individual pieces. You can mix and match.

    Hey, I just wanted to explain for earlier. I phrased myself poorly, I was trying to imply that 'this idiot' was me, and that I was stupid for not understanding. I apologise if I offended you.

    Ah man I feel bad now when I saw that I reported it so I apologize for that I hadn't realized you meant yourself
  • Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    2 full outfits or 6 separate individual pieces. You can mix and match.

    Hey, I just wanted to explain for earlier. I phrased myself poorly, I was trying to imply that 'this idiot' was me, and that I was stupid for not understanding. I apologise if I offended you.

    I understood what you meant. :)
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:

    2 full outfits or 6 separate individual pieces. You can mix and match.

    Hey, I just wanted to explain for earlier. I phrased myself poorly, I was trying to imply that 'this idiot' was me, and that I was stupid for not understanding. I apologise if I offended you.

    I understood what you meant. :)

    Oh, I got a warning for insulting you...

  • @redsopine1 said:
    Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:

    2 full outfits or 6 separate individual pieces. You can mix and match.

    Hey, I just wanted to explain for earlier. I phrased myself poorly, I was trying to imply that 'this idiot' was me, and that I was stupid for not understanding. I apologise if I offended you.

    Ah man I feel bad now when I saw that I reported it so I apologize for that I hadn't realized you meant yourself

    Oh no need to apologise! In fact, it's rather a goof thing that you felt the need to defend a fellow forum member!

  • Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:

    2 full outfits or 6 separate individual pieces. You can mix and match.

    Hey, I just wanted to explain for earlier. I phrased myself poorly, I was trying to imply that 'this idiot' was me, and that I was stupid for not understanding. I apologise if I offended you.

    I understood what you meant. :)

    Oh, I got a warning for insulting you...

    Oh idk. I didn't report you. You could try explaining to a mod. 
  • Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:

    2 full outfits or 6 separate individual pieces. You can mix and match.

    Hey, I just wanted to explain for earlier. I phrased myself poorly, I was trying to imply that 'this idiot' was me, and that I was stupid for not understanding. I apologise if I offended you.

    I understood what you meant. :)

    Oh, I got a warning for insulting you...

    Dude that was me sorry I saw it and hastily reported it because I thought you was needlessly having a go at them
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:

    Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    
    2 full outfits or 6 separate individual pieces. You can mix and match.
    
    
    
    Hey, I just wanted to explain for earlier. I phrased myself poorly, I was trying to imply that 'this idiot' was me, and that I was stupid for not understanding. I apologise if I offended you.
    

    I understood what you meant. :)

    Oh, I got a warning for insulting you...

    Oh idk. I didn't report you. You could try explaining to a mod. 

    One of the others explained, all good! TO THE FOG MY BROTHERS! FOR THE WRAITH BRO'S!

  • Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:

    Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    
    2 full outfits or 6 separate individual pieces. You can mix and match.
    
    
    
    Hey, I just wanted to explain for earlier. I phrased myself poorly, I was trying to imply that 'this idiot' was me, and that I was stupid for not understanding. I apologise if I offended you.
    

    I understood what you meant. :)

    Oh, I got a warning for insulting you...

    Oh idk. I didn't report you. You could try explaining to a mod. 

    One of the others explained, all good! TO THE FOG MY BROTHERS! FOR THE WRAITH BRO'S!

    Gets out a sleeping bag and smores (sorry just most wraiths ive had in game have camped)
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:

    Ahardie said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    
    Ahardie said:
    

    @brokedownpalace said: 2 full outfits or 6 separate individual pieces. You can mix and match. Hey, I just wanted to explain for earlier. I phrased myself poorly, I was trying to imply that 'this idiot' was me, and that I was stupid for not understanding. I apologise if I offended you.

    I understood what you meant. :)
    
    
    
    Oh, I got a warning for insulting you...
    

    Oh idk. I didn't report you. You could try explaining to a mod. 

    One of the others explained, all good! TO THE FOG MY BROTHERS! FOR THE WRAITH BRO'S!

    Gets out a sleeping bag and smores (sorry just most wraiths ive had in game have camped)

    I would argue with you....but I fricken adore smores!

  • Want some then * has a few extra packs
  • Want some then * has a few extra packs