Allow us to sell to the blood web
It is pretty silly when you consider like 90% of your BP earned will never actually come into use.
Looking at my P3 characters and I have millions upon MILLIONS of useless items that I would never want to use. I would jump at the chance to sell them back even at a quarter of the price.
Right now on my Doctor. Just ONE example of nearly half a million wasted BP. In reality on all characters its millions upon millions
56 mist increasing items items. 168.000 wasted BP
15 of the yellow ones 45,000 wasted BP
9 purple ones 54,000 wasted bp
Once P3 I would say nearly ALL gray items are a waste of BP but you get the point.
Comments
This would also be fun. I know it doesn't sound like loads of fun, but gamers like selling things in games, look at every RPG ever.
I totally would be down to sell things back to the bloodweb that I'd never use.
On my Doc I have
132 brown offerings I'll never use: 396k wasted
42 yellow offerings I'll never use: 168k wasted
14 green offerings I'll never use: 70k wasted
3 purple offerings I'll never use: 18k wasted
294 brown add-ons I'll never use: 882k wasted
120 yellow add-ons I'll never use: 480k wasted
49 green add-ons I'll never use: 245k wasted
31 event add-ons I'll never use (even if the event was still going): 93k wasted
That's 2,352,000 wasted bloodpoints. I don't even care if we can sell them back for only half price. That's still over a million bp I'd be getting back in exchange for getting rid of these items I'll never be using.
I know my video game OCD Self would like doing it.
Exactly, then if you do Prestige. You REALLY do waste like 90% of the BP you earn. You never get to use it.
Again its just silly especially when P3. You're FORCED to buy items you would never want to get the ones yotu do want.
I could really look into it but I bet I have like 20 million BP in wasted addons just sitting there. Probably more.
That isn't even including survivor with the USELESS mist lessening offerings. Stupid luck offerings, hook offerings. pretty much all offerings are trash except 100% bonus ones. I posted in the past on how BP offerings are actually another way we lose BP because their far too expensive when you consider their actual bonus but thats another topic. Actually tI cant resist
100% objective offerings (individual score category ones). Cool an extra 8k bp possibly. Uhm no
You spent 5k to get it
You MUST get max objective to get another 8k
You profitted 3k. wow.
Now factor in that the vast majority of the time you WONT be maxing out each individual category. You're taking a loss on these offerings guaranteed
Even more ridiculous when you look at the 50% ones. Spend 3k for the chance profit a whole 1k bp WHOA!!!!
I'd bet there isn't a single DBD player who is actually pushing a profit from BP offerings that aren't cakes etc. The probability of it is basicaly guaranteed.
Dude I would even sell them back for 100 BP each just to get rid of them
I'm into this!
Where do I sign?