Why haven't they enabled the RPD badge

So why haven't they enabled it i've been sent to the map without the offering and it's worked perfectly i haven't been kicked only sacrificed because some how Plague's well plague touched me even though i didn't see it hit me but why isn't active now.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Because there would be a flood of people playing the map and then complaints would roll in. Right now, they have control over how much the map appears. SO keeping it really rare keeps complaints to a minumum

  • Because some people are still experiencing issues, anecdotal evidence doesn't really mean much when everyone's experience differs.

  • It’s weird I was leveling up Leon yesterday and I got RPD badge offerings I thought it was disabled so shouldn’t I not be getting any?

  • Ultimate scam, honestly.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    It’s weird I was leveling up Leon yesterday and I got RPD badge offerings I thought it was disabled so shouldn’t I not be getting any?

    You can still get them on the blood web but you can't use them.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    It’s weird I was leveling up Leon yesterday and I got RPD badge offerings I thought it was disabled so shouldn’t I not be getting any?

    You can get it, but not use it.

    @Sypherpathic said:

    Because there would be a flood of people playing the map and then complaints would roll in. Right now, they have control over how much the map appears. SO keeping it really rare keeps complaints to a minumum

    The offering is not disabled to minimize complaints, but to ensure that the devs can keep an eye on the stability first. It's to avoid that people spam the offering in case it is still not stable for players. There is no "trying to minimize complaints."

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    It’s weird I was leveling up Leon yesterday and I got RPD badge offerings I thought it was disabled so shouldn’t I not be getting any?

    You should be getting them.

    They are just disabled until the devs can fix the maps console crash issues.

    As being able to force a lobby full of console players into the map to force crash out is extremely unfair and would count as griefing.

  • Hopefully they stay disabled. Started getting this map here and there. It sucks.

  • Map should stay disabled is garbage.