:)
this is so good. i would totally buy it. please make more cosmetic ideas.
i meant to say bada*s but it didnt work lol
@papichulo said:this is so good. i would totally buy it. please make more cosmetic ideas.
@papichulo said:
thank you a lot!
I also imagined this as something I wanted to buy. :)
I like the idea of outfit for Victor. Designers missed a great opportunity. Instead of head piece for Charlotte it could be customisation for Victor.
@kaeru said:I like the idea of outfit for Victor. Designers missed a great opportunity. Instead of head piece for Charlotte it could be customisation for Victor.
@kaeru said:
Thank you. I think so, too! : )
PLEASE BHVR
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this is so good. i would totally buy it. please make more cosmetic ideas.
i meant to say bada*s but it didnt work lol
thank you a lot!
I also imagined this as something I wanted to buy. :)
I like the idea of outfit for Victor. Designers missed a great opportunity. Instead of head piece for Charlotte it could be customisation for Victor.
Thank you. I think so, too! : )
PLEASE BHVR