I think the animation of male survivors need rework
They look clunky when they're walking and crouching.
I don't know. they look odd.
They look clunky when they're walking and crouching.
I don't know. they look odd.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It definitely looks better than what it used to be. I like them personally
I’m honestly a little surprised we haven’t seen a male character closer to Feng’s height or a Lady as tall as Ace. Definitely isn’t unrealistic by any means.
Many people gave critical feedback on the animations at the time of the rework. The devs even had a specific thread pinned in the feedback section for animations and HUD feedback and updates. Then they just stopped posting updates or fixing anything.
I still hate the standing idle meerkat pose and injured bathroom shuffle run animations. I believe they even mentioned them being addressed in a dev blog a few months ago and nothing has come of it since.
I think the general survivor animations look weird, specifically the movement ones.