Why are some chase musics gone? What was the reason for that?
I am specifically talking about when you play as Michael, Oni and doctor, I don't understand why they changed them, I really don't see the point of that, can someone explain it to me please?
If it is an actual bug... C'mon bhvr how did you even broke such a simple thing
Comments
What did they change? I played against Oni yesterday and it felt normal.
Are you talking about the different POV chase music’s? Yeah it’s sad they’re gone especially oni’s
they ######### up trickster's menu music too
It's shame. I kinda liked having the Killer's PoV chase music being quieter so I can focus easier. Oni's was a good example. Intense, yet subtle enough that it wasn't a hindrance to my hearing. The least they could do is make it dynamic so that it's the modern theme only when he's in his Demon Form.
I miss Oni's old POV chase music. It was way better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhi73eBugE&t=47s&ab_channel=LokiPanditOh sorry, I should have specified, the killer pov's one
Oh really?
Exactly, maybe lots of people do not care, but I would love if devs fixed this issue... If it actually is a bug or just a umh, questionable decision
Oh yea this IS the stuff... Was at least
They probably wanted to make it consistent from both PoV's.
What do you mean by that?
Wasn't there also a sound that played when you joined a game? I haven't been getting one...
Oni for example had a different music from Killer PoV and Survivors had a different music. They probably wanted that both sides have the same music track while in chase. Same goes for Myers and Demogorgon.
I didn’t really care for the killer’s POV chase music. Doctor and Myers were probably the two I didn’t mind.
Oni’s wasn’t as good as his chase music from the survivor’s POV.
And Demo’s version from his POV was just bad. I hated his.
I agree. Never change the demo music please it's too good, but the others? Nah
I can see Demo and I am glad they changed Demo's music, but why Myers? The survivor’s pov one is more intense which makes sense, for Myers it was more soft which makes even more sense imo
Yea I've been noticing that too, only Haddonfield has that now