This PTB *sigh* I just have no words. BHVR being BHRV once again

Latency

Now I don't want to get too excited but APPARENTLY, they are going to be fixing some issues with latency. Now I can feel that they are just going to make it worse. I don't want to be a negative nancy but I still have PTSD from that one midchapter where they changed the animations and somehow made latency 1000x worse. I have a feeling they are going to do it again.

Iron will buff!?

Why would they buff Iron Will to counter spirit with stridor? Just nerf spirit directly. I know for a fact they buffed it because of spirit. Why else would they?

They buff perks to counter one killer. When they do this it can harm other killers' playstyles. Now, I may be wrong but I'm 99.9999% sure they did this because of spirit.

Trickster.... 🤦‍♀️

Bruh why just why. This just makes him so much more annoying to play against in a chase. I don't understand. I have seen so many posts about suggestions on how to make him better without making him more annoying but nope, they just didn't care and didn't take feedback. The only thing they took feedback on was to buff trickster and didn't listen

Disclaimer: I understand this is the ptb and things can change


Comments

  • If iron will doesn’t make you 100% groan free it’s useless. Making it have a timer like Lucky break would also just gimp it.

    Staying injured has it’s disadvantages, you leave pools of blood and you are one health state away from dying. Iron will only removes sound, you can still use your eyes and a bit of prediction. Iron will is map dependant as well, it’s a hell of a lot easier to disappear on Hawkins than it is on Shelter woods for example.

    Bloodhound helps tremendously with this, but I bet most players would rather stick pins in their eyes rather than run a non-meta perk.

  • @Gwinty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2362316#Comment_2362316

    Adept Nurses or people who were annoyed with Iron Will.

    I also do not get the complain that Deathslinger takes no skill. Quickscoping and ranged shots are pretty difficult to hit on moving targets. Even if you consider him a hitscan and not a projectile hero you should know this from other shoter games that playing hitscan can be quiet hard.

    Also there is counterplay to him. Stealth is quiet viable and makes a 110 killer wast tons of time.

    Not that I do not agree that a different buff to trickster would have been nice. A slight buff to his chase was also needed. Trickster takes less skill than Slinger or huntress, sure. However he can still be outplayed and you should wait for the final version when he comes off the PTB.

    quite

  • @Killing_Time said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2362341#Comment_2362341

    They're just mad they can't run around the pallet all day and have to actually adapt.

    Tell that to the killers complaining survivors are no longer looping and instead "holding W."

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2363689#Comment_2363689

    I've never known anyone to run Stridor, Spirits the only killer that benefits form it and I wouldn't even use it on Spirit.

    I run it on nurse, it's very useful for IW users who break line of sight. Sometimes I combine it with the metal spoon so the survivors can barely hear anything over their own injured noises, that's fun too

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    The amount of people underestimating 10 second decay time is unreal.

    Trickster has so much counterplay even in the ptb I'm starting to think people are just bad against him.

    Sure he might not be fun for you, that's fine. But to say he has no counterplay is just not true. I would've much preferred however him being 115% and 7 knives to lacerate as his main issue right now is that his 110% speed hurts him waaaaay too much.

    When did I say he has no counterplay. I only said he's not fun.

  • @baron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2362972#Comment_2362972

    Tell that to the killers complaining survivors are no longer looping and instead "holding W."

    That doesn't apply to spirit lol.

  • I just came here to appreciate the phrase "BHVR being BHRV once again."

1 2 ›