Chapter 21

I know it's early, midchapter hasn't even hit live servers, but I want to know something. Do you think/want the chapter to be original or licensed? What do you think?

Comments

  • Original. As much as I want an Until Dawn chapter, I'd prefer licensed chapters stay for the anniversary from now on.

  • I want the chapter to be licensed, 100%. I do not really play the OC killers. A bit of Hag and Huntress when I first started before I was sure I wanted to commit money to the game. But Huntress is level 1 and Hag is kind of pointless because Freddy and Demogorgon have more reliable teleports, in my opinion. I have enough shards for Trickster, so maybe he will be the exception if that buff goes through.


    Now I expect an original killer, however. I would be shocked if we got another licensed.

  • After the deception the Binding of Kin and RE chapters were, i honestly don´t care if its original or licensed. Since it obviously makes no difference quality wise.

  • I'd want another licensed chapter but I'm wholeheartedly expecting a original chapter. If I was to take a guess I'd say, if we get another licensed chapter it'll be around winter time. Plus, honestly, just like how chapter 20 was basically instantly guessed to be RE, if chapter 21 IS a licensed chapter then it'll probably be Candyman which, would be a ok chapter to me, not the biggest Candyman fan but love Tony Todd and that would make the chapter for me. Not the actual character of CM but just Tony himself. xD

  • I am expecting an original chapter.. either introducing the LGBTQ+ char and/or the Survivor Boon totem perk(s).

    Licensed I would say will be Candyman for Chapter 22.


    i would be okay with both though. Definitely have enough shards for an original now with all the free shards they were giving out.

  • I want another licensed chapter, but I'm fine with anything to be honest. (unless it's another generic anti-looping 1v1 killer)