Survivor behavior is disgusting

I saw one complaining about killers...here one for survivors.

Don't act like survivors won't wait at the exit gate for two minutes even though the match is done.


Here my view everyone an ######### in the game. Get used to it don't expect anything from this community.


Also buff Pig please.

Comments

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2362834#Comment_2362834

    Not when all survivor stand there in full health ;)

    Yes there is, a lot of people want to give the killer more points and when they get hit next to other survivors, they get a protection score, and a WGLF stack if they have it. Taking a hit at the exit gate can often be the different between safety pipping and pipping.

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2362951#Comment_2362951

    Yes there is, a lot of people want to give the killer more points and when they get hit next to other survivors, they get a protection score, and a WGLF stack if they have it. Taking a hit at the exit gate can often be the different between safety pipping and pipping.

    And just like i commented earlier the same amount of people want to shame the killer one last time by feinting this and either dodge or even deadhard over the exit line.

    And just like always bad memories stick longer and stronger so many killer are fed up with playing into this scheme.

  • 9 times out of 10 survivors will wait the full 2 minutes at the exit gate just so I can watch them twerk.


    it's amazing because I'll just sit in the corner in the basement and they won't leave till the last second. and then they complain how their que is too long. K

  • @Seanzu said:

    But...

    You can literally hold W for 10 seconds and push them out of the gate like, I don't get it, you don't have to wait the full 2 minutes?

    No, I'll let them eat up their own time. I just go hang out somewhere and look at the map's details.

  • @VikingWilson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2361066#Comment_2361066

    No, I'll let them eat up their own time. I just go hang out somewhere and look at the map's details.

    You're free to do that man, but they're obviously doing it intentionally so are probably getting enjoyment out of it, you're allowed to deal with things how you want though, obviously.

  • @Sypherpathic said:

    I mean, clean your gates.

    Once gates are open, I just head back and forth until they are clean. Are you just hiding somewhere once the gate is open? Take back your power, killer.

    I'm not giving those sons of bitches the satisfaction! </s>

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2363084#Comment_2363084

    You're free to do that man, but they're obviously doing it intentionally so are probably getting enjoyment out of it, you're allowed to deal with things how you want though, obviously.

    They're little kids going neener-neener, I imagine they get lesser joy not being able to say it to my face, plus the maps look really good

1 2 ›