New 'The Clown' Theme Song - Made by Mine Antoiya
Hope you enjoy
#Killers4Ever - I'm planning on making more of these, so if you want to see them, subscribe!
Hope you enjoy
#Killers4Ever - I'm planning on making more of these, so if you want to see them, subscribe!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I liked it, look forward to hearing more!
DELETED
Think you're suffering with a mild case of insanity xD Goddamn Doctor Main! kappa
Das actually pretty good.
Please do trapper next.
Not bad, you gained a sub dear miss or mister
I already started doing Huntress, but I will see if I can get to the Trapper after my holiday in Spain
Also, try my song The Masks We Wear, that will hold you off for a good while! 
Mr, and thank you!!
So cool! You really managed to capture his vibes very well!
Thanks! Wasn't that hard in concept. The universal, public domain carnival theme -> Easy as F### to make creepy (Atonal, uses all notes), add creepy laughing, bottle breaking, done
Well maybe, but you still did a great job
It's alright. Too midi like...
DbD have some amazing music and sounds. They just need to do more.
Lol I see what he means. It's just the same sort of rhythm. Love this theme song. Please do more!
Nah man, I hear it too. Once you've watched that movie once you'll never forget that stupid scene.
######### Chris Rock man...
Thank you all for 200 views!
Also, my (Old) Attack On Titan remix should be hitting 1000 views sometime in a year or so 