Depression Builds.

Do you have a build you use when you get depressed?

If so what do you run?

Comments

  • Yes, i run Bond, Better together, Spine Chill, Kindred and Whiskey

  • @Rougual said:

    Do you have a build you use when you get depressed?

    If so what do you run?

    im all ears give me alot of joy when im sad, when a survivor vaults a window (especially on shack) hide ur red stain and watch them come back, hit them through the window... it works more then i thought it would and it funny

  • Spirit with Ruin, Devour Hope, Thrill of The Hunt and Undying. I like Hex builds but she's the only killer they're consistently good on.

  • I don't play dbd unless I'm in a good mood, and would generally advise doing the same.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I don't play dbd unless I'm in a good mood, and would generally advise doing the same.

    I want to not exist most of the time so that advice flys by but thanks for the attempt.

  • @Rougual said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2359865#Comment_2359865

    I want to not exist most of the time so that advice flys by but thanks for the attempt.

    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you soon.

  • Not sure if I have a build for when I'm depressed.. but if you want a build to GET depressed, I have ya covered!

    No Mither + Self Care + For The People + Inner Strength (you could also run Object of Obsession to get tunneled out of the game asap)

    On a real note though, I hope you feel better soon man. I know you've heard it all by now but people do care for you & it will get better, it just takes time and ambitionšŸ¤—

  • If I play dbd while in a bad mood I will just get tilted into oblivion.

  • I just say to myself "f*ck it" and run WGLF (always for extra points) and let a perk roulette choose the other 3 perks. And then I play very cocky (but not toxic). It usually works.

    Usually I don't play killer when feeling depressed since it usually just makes it worse but if I do it's Plague with iridescent seal and tinkerer, Hag with water-logged shoe and scarred hand or tiny terror radius (M&A and double calm) Doctor.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I don't play dbd unless I'm in a good mood, and would generally advise doing the same.

    Best advice. And if one's mood starts to worsen while playing, it's generally better to take a break

  • Ruin-undying-tinkerer-BBQ on Spirit, never lost even once with this build.

  • Autodidact builds always make the game more fun to me

  • Left behind, distortion, object and plunders. The solos really have to get me down for me to resort to the full build I rarely need to sub in anything more than plunders though tbh

    If you ever feel depressed just rp link and run the Zelda chest opening sound byte to plundering.

  • No mither. So hopefully the killer feels somewhat bad while he poops down my throat while my team does nothing.