Ngl I thought I'd of earned more bp than that
I checked my stats and iv only earned 319,147,695 BP I know that may seem like alot but since I play alot I thought itd be more lol
How much have you earned? Was it more or less than you expected?
I checked my stats and iv only earned 319,147,695 BP I know that may seem like alot but since I play alot I thought itd be more lol
How much have you earned? Was it more or less than you expected?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have 2100 hours and I'm honestly surprised I've only gained that much
I cant check since Im not on PC. But may I ask how long are you playing for those 320mil ?
I'm on xbox, not sure about playstation but for xbox you go to achievements and you'll see stats next to it and itll show it all there (playstation may be different) as for play time I'd have to check again in abit
2,016hrs :)
Thanks. I am on PS5 so I can check my hours (900) but thats probably all, dunno how much BP I got.
But still for 2k hours you gained a ton of BP imo
Why can't they do the same for consoles?
Hmm well that's annoying, maybe theres another way on playstation but I'm not 100% sure, and I guess but I'm always using bp offerings and perks lol. Plus iv owned the game since its console release, guess I just expected to see billions lol
Where can you check the stats on Steam? I'd like to know as well how much BP I've earned.
Xbox can, playstation apparently not
Ooo xbox player ;) any idea what feast for the entity is? I thought it might be kills but I'm not sure
I cant say, I'm on xbox. Maybe give it a Google I'm sure someone has said how to check
Fairly certain it's sacrifices I definitely haven't moried 2000 people lol
Dbd onteh offers similar stats for PC players. It's an external aggregator getting data from steam API.