Dead Space, Castlevania, The Evil Within, Slender Man, or The Thing? VOTE

These are my personal top 5 next DLC cross overs I would want to see. Let me know which one you'd pick out of these. This personally is really hard for me as it is. But I think I got to go with Dead Space. I would be Happy to see any of these! Which ever one wins I will be doing a rough draft on a DLC concept. End date voting is July 20th

Comments

  • So far the Evil Within huh? Ya I think that'd make a great cross over. Like I said these are my top 5 choices. Not including Jason cause one day he will be in this game... I hope...

  • Slenderman I would like to see. If you look at it, it affects the survivor mentally and accumulates more power.

  • The Thing would be great because it would perfectly fit the role of shapeshifter killer which hasn't been filled yet.

  • Isaac Clarke and The Necromorph on the USG Ishimura would be fantastic.

  • @Jarol said:

    Slenderman I would like to see. If you look at it, it affects the survivor mentally and accumulates more power.

    @WishIcouldmain said:

    The Thing would be great because it would perfectly fit the role of shapeshifter killer which hasn't been filled yet.

    OOoh both really good points. And the thing takes the lead!

  • Some of my first posts were a chapter for The Thing one killer two survivors two maps.

  • Behind a fire fighter, a Skateboarder has been one of my most wanted archetypes in DBD. Heck, in that celebrity in DBD Poll a while back I picked Tony Hawk. We need a proper skater (not including Nea as her perks have nothing to do with skating) so we might as well get Isaac.

    image.png
  • Slender man.

    so many abilities he could have. Maybe something to do with not looking at him or grabbing survivors with his tentacle things or teleporting a lot of options.

  • @Tigerwave said:

    Slender man.

    so many abilities he could have. Maybe something to do with not looking at him or grabbing survivors with his tentacle things or teleporting a lot of options.

    Ya honestly Slender Man could work so well. They could have one of the Proxies as the killer. And the killer power is summoning slenderman in random places and you can't look at him. Also you have to gather pages through out the trail etc etc.


    Dead Space and Slender Man are tied ATM. Interesting I had a feeling Slender Man would be a popular one.

  • I have a soft spot for Sebastian Castellanos, Joseph Oda, and Julia Kidman. Sorry Kurt Russel.

    Also The Keeper is basically made for this game.

    Primary power - sets barbed wire mines to trap Survivors. At last a new Set Up Killer to join Trapper and Hag; who were both added in 2016.

    Secondary power - teleports between safe heads around the map by snapping his own neck. Some map mobility to hopefully make him a bit more engaging than the aforementioned Trapper and Hag.

    He has a 'The _' name, a Kill that would make a pretty good Mori, and he was even already made playable in first person POV as part of a DLC for the first game.

    -

    The only thing hurting the chances of an Evil Within DLC is the fact that like 12 people remember that Evil Within ever existed, and none of those people are the ones that own the license.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    I have a soft spot for Sebastian Castellanos, Joseph Oda, and Julia Kidman. Sorry Kurt Russel.

    Also The Keeper is basically made for this game.

    Primary power - sets barbed wire mines to trap Survivors. At last a new Set Up Killer to join Trapper and Hag; who were both added in 2016.

    Secondary power - teleports between safe heads around the map by snapping his own neck. Some map mobility to hopefully make him a bit more engaging than the aforementioned Trapper and Hag.

    He has a 'The _' name, a Kill that would make a pretty good Mori, and he was even already made playable in first person POV as part of a DLC for the first game.

    -

    The only thing hurting the chances of an Evil Within DLC is the fact that like 12 people remember that Evil Within ever existed, and none of those people are the ones that own the license.

    Lol I absolutely love this. And Slender Man takes the lead!

    @TheRockstarKnight said:

    I have a soft spot for Sebastian Castellanos, Joseph Oda, and Julia Kidman. Sorry Kurt Russel.

    Also The Keeper is basically made for this game.

    Primary power - sets barbed wire mines to trap Survivors. At last a new Set Up Killer to join Trapper and Hag; who were both added in 2016.

    Secondary power - teleports between safe heads around the map by snapping his own neck. Some map mobility to hopefully make him a bit more engaging than the aforementioned Trapper and Hag.

    He has a 'The _' name, a Kill that would make a pretty good Mori, and he was even already made playable in first person POV as part of a DLC for the first game.

    -

    The only thing hurting the chances of an Evil Within DLC is the fact that like 12 people remember that Evil Within ever existed, and none of those people are the ones that own the license.

    And I played the first one and absolutely loved it.

  • Slender Man and The Thing are tied!

  • @Booba said:

    Amogus

    What? Slenderman takes the lead again. Already working on a killer power concept for Slenderman, its actually coming together nicely.