Nice to see the DBD community came together for Puppers

Comments

  • I’m so happy about that. it’s sad how he got Lou Gehrig’s disease it’s the same disease that killed Steven hawking and Stephen Hillenburg. I really hope he recovers from this

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    I’m so happy about that. it’s sad how he got Lou Gehrig’s disease it’s the same disease that killed Steven hawking and Stephen Hillenburg. I really hope he recovers from this

    Same

  • I enjoyed a lot the light in the fog event.

    I love Puppers.

  • @Kharbarg said:

    I enjoyed a lot the light in the fog event.

    I love Puppers.

    Same. Grabbed some merch while I was there. Though I heard the auction bids were really high.

  • As am I. It's a nice feeling to see so many people coming together for a good cause.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    As am I. It's a nice feeling to see so many people coming together for a good cause.

    It's a really good feeling, especially considering what the community is like most of the time. *cough cough*

  • I couldn't catch the majority of it live, but I've been watching the team Puppers was playing in, and it's genuinely refreshing to see this group of friends just having a good time playing the game together.

    Also it blows me away how many people were able / willing to drop $500+ donations, it really speaks to the effect this man has had in the community.

  • @Dacrenon said:

    I couldn't catch the majority of it live, but I've been watching the team Puppers was playing in, and it's genuinely refreshing to see this group of friends just having a good time playing the game together.

    Also it blows me away how many people were able / willing to drop $500+ donations, it really speaks to the effect this man has had in the community.

    The event raised over 100k, which is just incredible.

  • It's honestly incredible. I hope Puppers makes it through okay.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    It's honestly incredible. I hope Puppers makes it through okay.

    You and me both.

  • loved it! Lurked on Puppers stream while I played. Freakin awesome of all the content creators to do

  • @Respawn said:

    loved it! Lurked on Puppers stream while I played. Freakin awesome of all the content creators to do

    I will admit that I shed a couple tears when Max reacted to that 16 minute tribute video.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    I’m so happy about that. it’s sad how he got Lou Gehrig’s disease it’s the same disease that killed Steven hawking and Stephen Hillenburg. I really hope he recovers from this

    Is it possible to recover from ALS ? Gonna google it but maybe you know something anyways

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357002#Comment_2357002

    Is it possible to recover from ALS ? Gonna google it but maybe you know something anyways

    Pretty sure there's no cure, but It can be delayed. For how long, I don't know.

  • He's always been a staple in the dbd community. While I've never been a fan of him personally, I can safely say he deserves all the support he's getting rn.