Candyman is the next killer.

It is obvious that chapter 21 will be licensed and is nothing more and less than Candyman, according to these tweets are after the revelation of the Resident Evil chapter.

The new Candyman movie will be released next month and next month, we will have the reveal of the new chapter.

2021-07-12 (2).png 2021-07-12 (3).png 2021-07-12 (4).png

In short, the Candyman actor is hinting that he appears in Dead by Daylight, as it is now the horror hall of fame. I spoke for a long time saying that he made voice recordings for a project, I think that makes sense since it also happened with the episode of Ash vs Evil Dead, I think the wait is over and it is time to know what his ability and his perks could be.

Comments

  • @Orion said:

    I still think the Candyman DLC release was postponed because it was supposed to match the film's release, which is why the Twins were so buggy.

    Regardless, I'm sure the devs have their eye on Candyman and have approached Tony Todd about voicing him (because Candyman without Tony Todd is like a sandwich without the bread - sure, the rest is still tasty, but it's not a sandwich any more).

    Candyman without Tony Todd is like a sandwich without the wich. It's just sand.

  • IF we are getting Candyman then next chapter makes the most sense

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2356967#Comment_2356967

    yes. except the third one because ######### the third one. first one's good second one's ok third one sucks

    I had to do a quick google search after reading your comment, because I remember really liking both the first and second, but genuinely thought the new one coming out was the third. I'm surprised I've never heard of the third, but at the same time, if it's as bad as you say it is, then it makes sense I never knew about it until this moment.

  • I'd give anything for Jason in DBD, does anyone know if the license is still on lock down from the awful Friday 13th game ?

  • @Razorbeam said:

    I'd give anything for Jason in DBD, does anyone know if the license is still on lock down from the awful Friday 13th game ?

    Haven’t heard any news surrounding it and I guess anything major would have been mentioned here on the forums

  • @Dacrenon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2356972#Comment_2356972

    I had to do a quick google search after reading your comment, because I remember really liking both the first and second, but genuinely thought the new one coming out was the third. I'm surprised I've never heard of the third, but at the same time, if it's as bad as you say it is, then it makes sense I never knew about it until this moment.

    I think this new one is a direct sequel to the first one

  • Honestly, people have been saying Candyman is the next chapter for the last 5 chapters. Also, all he said is "Just Wait." That doesn't necessarily mean he's hinting at dbd specifically. I'm not saying that it can't be Candyman for the next chapter, just that it's not extremely likely.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    Honestly, people have been saying Candyman is the next chapter for the last 5 chapters. Also, all he said is "Just Wait." That doesn't necessarily mean he's hinting at dbd specifically. I'm not saying that it can't be Candyman for the next chapter, just that it's not extremely likely.

    Pretty sure people have said that Candyman will come shortly after the movie releases and didn’t expect him for the last chapters. The 4th anniversary was the one where he was speculated most, but to be fair we had the tweet, the vague hints by Tony Todd, him following DbD on Twitter and the fact that he did voice acting for a video game.

  • @Maperson said:

    It could be Candyman or Chucky

    Maybe, but I have a feeling that it will be Candyman at once, even in the game loading screen, a member of Behavior commented "Aaahh Bees" is that I feel it will be obvious, otherwise it could be an original killer, a vampire for that matter. that I saw in the cutscenes of the volume, where the observer visits a castle and at the same time the messages in the archives. Or another licensed killer that could be Chucky or Pennywise, for the last Schmuckles video as discussed.

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2358858#Comment_2358858

    Maybe, but I have a feeling that it will be Candyman at once, even in the game loading screen, a member of Behavior commented "Aaahh Bees" is that I feel it will be obvious, otherwise it could be an original killer, a vampire for that matter. that I saw in the cutscenes of the volume, where the observer visits a castle and at the same time the messages in the archives. Or another licensed killer that could be Chucky or Pennywise, for the last Schmuckles video as discussed.

    I think that quote you mean is actually referencing another movie and not Candyman (the one with Nicolas Cage, can’t really remember which movie that actually was though..)

1 2 ›