Comments

  • Dead hard buff looking good

  • Accurate but rename it to last gen before someone comes and says: "Game runs fine on my ps5 bro".

  • Can we stop saying “console” and start saying the specific platform?

    PS5 is a console. These issues aren’t present on PS5.

    I’m not bragging. Im just pointing out the fact that it’s important to be clear and concise instead of vague.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/265829/console-dbd-rn

    Can we stop saying “console” and start saying the specific platform?

    PS5 is a console. These issues aren’t present on PS5.

    I’m not bragging. Im just pointing out the fact that it’s important to be clear and concise instead of vague.

    I get what you're saying, but this is honestly just semantics, especially since the majority play on "last gen consoles".

    IIRC, Sony said they expect 60% of their sales this year to be from PS4 people. The "last gen" players. This isn't like when the PS4 was new, developers HAVE to optimize for PS4 and Xbox One.

    ... People keep underestimating the power of these consoles anyways. Apex Legends, Bloodborne, RE8, Kingdom Hearts 3. All of these games run beautifully on PS4 with stable FPS. DBD is NOT a advanced game, DBD is Yandere Simulator-level coding.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/265829/console-dbd-rn

    Can we stop saying “console” and start saying the specific platform?

    PS5 is a console. These issues aren’t present on PS5.

    I’m not bragging. Im just pointing out the fact that it’s important to be clear and concise instead of vague.

    I'm not crazy to write each separated everybody knows it's not happening on new gen consoles it's not a secret

  • @Shaped said:

    Accurate but rename it to last gen before someone comes and says: "Game runs fine on my ps5 bro".

    Well too late for that now 😂😂

  • Called it lol.