Daily for Nemesis needs to be changed

"With the Nemesis, reach maximum mutation rate 4 times."

My first time getting a daily for Nemesis and after a game I then getting only 1 out of 4 credits I realized you have to play 4 games minimum with Nemesis. WHY?! Every other single killer you can get their daily done in a single game, but Nemesis you have to play 4 games that's really not worth the 30K BPs it's better to just reroll it for something else. It really needs to be changed to something else. Maybe "Land Tentacle strike X times on a survivor" or "Infect 4 survivors with the T-Virus" Something that can be done in a single game.

Copy/paste from general discussion page

Comments

  • Yeah honestly. I'm getting 60-100k minimum every match, so by the time I'm getting this ritual I've already gotten that amount like 20 times over or more. It's the only ritual that really feels like a waste of time.

    The only reason 100k I'm considering minimum is all the cakes + bbq.