How's your cake stash looking?
This is how mine are looking, i've only got 3 on Yui/Feng (my main survivors) as I haven't been spending much BP on them for the cakes yet - planning on getting the above to at least 100 cakes each as they're my most played killers at the moment (besides Trickster but will likely be playing him more once his changes come to live)
Trapper - 50
Nurse - 53
Huntress - 33
Bubba - 100
Pig - 102
Demo - 64
Blight - 100
Trickster - 8
Comments
Gl on the survivor cake grind over 13 mil in my Feng min during this event only got 219 cakes so far
About four hundred total spread amongst various killers and survivors. I have maxed out Trickster (P350 with all perks unlocked), Kate, and Elodie during the event and am working on maxing Nemesis and Twins (the newest killers).
Once the event ends I will go back to prestiging the last handful of survivors I have left (four licensed survivors).
Got 400 between 4 survivors, 75 between my killers I play and about 100 between my other survivors.
I’ve been using them every match but if I include left over cakes from previous anniversaries as well.. then hundreds.
I don't have any really on my survivors, but my killers have way too many. Killers should be using cakes every game to buy more cakes, but survivors cakes seem so stingy.
Not too great. I've been pouring them into characters I'm still prestiging, meaning I use them every match. My cake count...
Killers:
Plague (P3) - 66
Wraith (P3) - 32
Pig (P3) - 27
Nurse - 13
Hag - 22
Bubba - 24
Clown - 23
Ghostface - 3 (ready to prestige when they're done)
Oni - 18
Trickster - 28
Nemesis - 10 (ready to prestige when they're done)
Survivors:
Claudette (P3) - 12
Dwight (P3) - 5
Jane (P3) - 15
Meg - 4
Jake - 1
Bill - 3
Ace - 1
Tapp - 5
Kate - 8
Yui - 1
Zarina - 7 (ready to prestige when they're done)
Leon - 1
Survivor bloodwebs suck, but it's also that after survivor matches, I earn way less BP than I do as killer, so it's harder to recoup cakes I spend anyway.