This community

I just wanted to talk about this forum dbd community, there's been times where I thought I was about to get chewed out by some of my post I've made and there's been nothing but love and respect and I thought a thank you was at hand. Thanks to those who weren't bothered by my post to the point where they've left disrespectful comments, but instead realized I was new and just put me up on game about the actual dead by daylight game and about this forum, I've felt nothing but love the majority of time I've been on here, so I felt a thanks was at hand so, THANKS

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I would also like to take this opportunity to thank... ABSOLUTELY NO ONE! Just kidding DBD forums, you know I love you. Between this place and OTZ, I am slowly but surely managing to make up for 5 years of lost time.

  • I joined this forum because when it was new they bribed people to make accounts and if you got lucky you'd get Auric Cells!

    I didn't get lucky.

    You guys tolerate me here, congrats me after I kill your survivor and gg me when I escape when playing my survivor. Kinda weird if you think about it, but it's good fun.

  • Give it time….


    Joking aside, glad the community welcomed you with support. It’s nice to have a “feels good” thread on here every so often.

  • Man, I love threads like these.

    I'm happy you like it here, I really am.

  • Thanks, glad this forum exist

  • @KerJuice said:

    Give it time….

    Joking aside, glad the community welcomed you with support. It’s nice to have a “feels good” thread on here every so often.

    @KerJuice said:

    Give it time….

    Joking aside, glad the community welcomed you with support. It’s nice to have a “feels good” thread on here every so often.

    Lol, I really do feel like it's a killer vs survivors in real life though, I try to make it a habit to tell the killers gg after the game on console, because there's some real hurt killers out there

  • Well I'm obviously very happy you're all here!

    In all seriousness though, I do love these forums and I do even peruse it on my days off. There's some interesting discussions and I think it's a great place for the Community to get together - I love some of the perk change ideas and seeing how other people view the game.

    I think it's also pretty incredible the amount of support that can be offered by other players.