Idea for boon totems

For hex totems to disable the hex perk you have to cleanse the hex totem so what if boon totems had it where you have to cleanse the boon totem to enable a perk. There are problems like not having enough totems for it but its just something I thought of.

Comments

  • I thought that was going to be the point

  • When I watched it I thought they said something like where you had to stand by it but maybe they did say that you had to cleanse it and I remembered it in the back of my mind but didnt hear it how it was

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Unless they increase the cap for Totems, Boon Totems (or a Boon Totem Perk variant) starting the Trial lit to be found would conflict with Killer Hex caps.

    I think at the moment it's a separate action that you can perform at any Totem you find. You light the Boon Totem from a random Totem.

    I think thats a much better idea then mine because if you cant really increase the amount of totems because of NOED

  • It's very likely the will just be stat buffs for survivors that give positive effects, yet another time waster for killers in this DBD era where gens just fly.

  • I would assume Boon totems would be created as a replacement for cleansing.

  • @QuentinMain said:

    For hex totems to disable the hex perk you have to cleanse the hex totem so what if boon totems had it where you have to cleanse the boon totem to enable a perk. There are problems like not having enough totems for it but its just something I thought of.

    Boon totems should be highlighted on a different color for killers and would also notify him whenever a survivor is trying to cleanse it, survivors on the other hand would have to cleanse in order to trigger a temporary effect for them.