lets just talk about anything at all i want to see this thread become higher higher than the devs ones that will teach him for not giving us free skins!
Wonder if we're ever gonna get a Behaviour themed Dead by Daylight chapter. Maybe they'd make Mathieu the killer and he'd have all defense perks. No clue who the survivor would be though.
I usually have many girls in a year because I need the validation, people think im great for getting so many but I just feel dead inside. It irritates me that they seem to be fine with me doing this probably because most people feel sorry for me which pisses me off even further. I'm 30 and I'll never be independant in my whole life.
@Peasant said:
Wonder if we're ever gonna get a Behaviour themed Dead by Daylight chapter. Maybe they'd make Mathieu the killer and he'd have all defense perks. No clue who the survivor would be though.
but first they need to make a ghost face killer and his ability can be he can impersonate survivors then back stab them kind of like the spy from tf2
@MhhBurgers said:
I usually have many girls in a year because I need the validation, people think im great for getting so many but I just feel dead inside. It irritates me that they seem to be fine with me doing this probably because most people feel sorry for me which pisses me off even further. I'm 30 and I'll never be independant in my whole life.
feelsbadman
hmm sorry makes you pissed well then i feel ocmpletely not sorry haha reverse phycology hahaha
@Peasant said:
Wonder if we're ever gonna get a Behaviour themed Dead by Daylight chapter. Maybe they'd make Mathieu the killer and he'd have all defense perks. No clue who the survivor would be though.
but first they need to make a ghost face killer and his ability can be he can impersonate survivors then back stab them kind of like the spy from tf2
I just realized, all of the TF2 mercenaries would be overpowered as killers in DBD, just by movement speed alone.
Wonder if we're ever gonna get a Behaviour themed Dead by Daylight chapter. Maybe they'd make Mathieu the killer and he'd have all defense perks. No clue who the survivor would be though.
but first they need to make a ghost face killer and his ability can be he can impersonate survivors then back stab them kind of like the spy from tf2
I just realized, all of the TF2 mercenaries would be overpowered as killers in DBD, just by movement speed alone.
yeah but i would love to see a killer that has an idea like that
Peasant said:
friendlykillermain said:
@Peasant said:
Wonder if Bethesda and Behaviour could settle their dispute over a cash only Hagraven skin for, Hag.
you reading this dev make it happen
Goodness knows it would make the companies a little friendlier.
Maybe butter up Bethesda with a gift basket first, though.
yeah adn some nice fresh fruit also a loaded gun
it isnt a gift its a warning
Bethesda BIG like mountian, Behaviour SMALL like my self-esteem.
Best not to pick big fight.
true
We'd be hearing "Country Roads" well before the next patch.
hahah probably then behavior would be sued for copyright
I need to get the generic ambient music for Oblivion in here. That will help me set the mood and brainstorm. But not just any track, the npc dialogue track. You know the one.
If you want to talk about something other than the event, go nuts. Variety is nice. But at least pick a topic instead of repeatedly bumping a post about nothing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you missed the Odyssey of a poor workman who wanted water
all because of that damn water
This is the greatest thread to ever exist.
isnt it lets make it better
I usually have many girls in a year because I need the validation, people think im great for getting so many but I just feel dead inside. It irritates me that they seem to be fine with me doing this probably because most people feel sorry for me which pisses me off even further. I'm 30 and I'll never be independant in my whole life.
feelsbadman
but first they need to make a ghost face killer and his ability can be he can impersonate survivors then back stab them kind of like the spy from tf2
hmm sorry makes you pissed well then i feel ocmpletely not sorry haha reverse phycology hahaha
yeah but i would love to see a killer that has an idea like that
oh it wood but dont worry we have still have mud medusa
you reading this dev make it happen
so how many minutes and seconds remaining til the event is live?
yeah adn some nice fresh fruit also a loaded gun
it isnt a gift its a warning
Best not to pick big fight.
true
so uh whats the grass like.....
its kind of uh chilly you uh know.....
hahah probably then behavior would be sued for copyright
soo uh want some water( flashback of harrowing ordeals play) maybe not uh.....
(checks watch again)
so uh senior class is almost out guess ill be playng in afew minute so uhh...
How does this make you feel?

This comment got ######### up, ignore it.
love it keep this thread going
never i will upload it and all will see it hahahahahahahahahash
its an earth is flat joke in the middle ages they had no idea it wasnt thtas why its funny