Is Tome VII really extended?
So 2 days ago the DBD Twitter posted that the event and the rift are getting extended to July 22 and July 21. However, the in-game timer is still ticking down as usual. So did anything change? Did I miss something? I just want to know since I'm certain I won't be able to finish the Rift unless I get that bonus time and I don't want to waste money on tiers.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
A definitive on-forum confirmation would be nice.
At least they confirmed it on Steam forums.
If it wasn't extended then there'd be so much backlash, it's just like the last time when it was extended they updated it very late into the original end date. Yes, it's officially extended
Yepp it's definitely extended...this should be showing in-game now as well.
Would this then delay the release of Tome VIII? Or will this just be taking up the regular time gap between tomes?
I'd assume the schedule to be the same.
It's not like Tome 8 is still in production anyway, it's probably finished.
Tome 7's extension is purely based on performance issues so delaying Tome 8 would be a dumb decision.