When going against Freddy
Has anyone actually forgotten survivors can wake eachother up sometimes it's like "Oh right that's a feature"
Has anyone actually forgotten survivors can wake eachother up sometimes it's like "Oh right that's a feature"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, sometimes I forget about it...
But that is probably because I usually do not wake up when facing Freddy. I like the Dream World.
I'll admit I actually preferred the original dream world visuals
So do I. But I still prefer the modern-day Dream World over the regular visuals of reworked maps, which sadly are the majority.
I'd rather blow a gen up and if he wants to chase me well there I am.
Now of course I don't do this if I'm working on it with someone else.