I wish BHVR gave Billy and Trapper the Wraith Treatment more.
BHVR shown Stats recently and it is revealed that Wraith is the number one as the most played killer. I think this due to the simple and easy gameplay while actually giving the buffs the community all wanted for Wraith
I wish BHVR gave more attention like they had with Wraith to Trapper and Billy. With Trapper we just want Trapper's Bag to be Basekit which is not at all Broken... With Billy, Sure I can accept the cooldown mechanic but atleast rework or rebalance the add ons.

Comments
While I agree, I wanna point out Wraith is the most popular original killer. For all we know, one of the licensed characters is more popular. Probably not though, since Wraith is free.
It's weird, I barely ever go against Wraiths.
They really didn’t.
No it shows most played Killer with Doctor. That includes DLC Killers.
I didn't say DLC killers. I said Original.
These stats don't show licensed characters (if they were more popular). Or at the very least, they focus on Original characters. The right sets of stats literally specify the fact they're taken from Original Killers.
It doesnt specify what type of killer it is original or not and honestly I kind of doubt nemesis would be on there he's not that fun to play for most or really any other licensed character for that matter.
Funny how we all knew exactly the perks that made the top threes...
No he's not op
Annoying doesn't exactly the equal OP
I will never budge on the overheat mechanic. It doesn't make him more interesting. It's not a give and take, (except for that meme add-on that lowers his tr when he's overheated). It just makes him worse. Even if the overheat never comes into play, the fact that it's possible to get punished for using your ability too much is ludicrous.
Not op lol, but he's one of those killers that when he uncloaks you can do almost nothing, I guess that's why hit and run is so fun/easy to use
Depends on how out of position the survivor is caught on.
A wraith thought that too and tried it against me on a generator then I kindly shown him how strong TL walls windows are against wraith.
He instantly left chase after the vault without getting a single hit nor driving me away from the generator.
You just have to pay attention to wraith's shimmer while he's approaching because if your waiting until you hear the bell its already too late.
I guess ur right, I do love his change, playing as survivor it's annoying and he's one of my favorite to play as killer rn cause I win almost all the time.