How many times have you went on Haddonfield today?
Hey, I kinda thought this would be a fun idea, so here we are! I'll go first.
I think I went on Haddonfield 3 times today, two times as Blight and once as survivor. Might've lost count.
Hey, I kinda thought this would be a fun idea, so here we are! I'll go first.
I think I went on Haddonfield 3 times today, two times as Blight and once as survivor. Might've lost count.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None
Awh, lucky.
None. Been to Game twice, and a lot of Corn. Couple times to Macmillan. Usually by now I've been to Hawkins at least 4 times, so very happy atm.
Yesterday I got 2 (with no offering).
The day before I got 3 Haddonfield in a row, really fun... (not).
None because I play survivor now. The moment I switch to killer is when all haddons and badhams are coming
HadNofun Field can stay away from me. My friend got it like 4 times yesterday... as Survivor and no offerings.
None. Can't have been to Haddonfield if you haven't played DBD yet :)
I'd rather have haddon then all these badham's I've been getting...Solely when I am playing as killer too.
Simply because 5 badhams back to back is totally not infuriating as killer(Let alone ones like Oni) then the map refusing to show up when I switch to survivor.
Multiple times but that’s because I offer it…..omegalul
P.S. it’s not even the most busted survivor map anymore. Not even close.
Only once yesterday since I just woke up. I was playing claudette against a jumpscare myers. He had noed.