Is there a list of all exclusive dlc items?
I bought survivors and killers with auric cells, I didnt know you got exclusive items for buying the dlc packs.
Is there a list of the items?
I bought survivors and killers with auric cells, I didnt know you got exclusive items for buying the dlc packs.
Is there a list of the items?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The survivors will normally have a chapter bought exclusive shirt that goes with them (OG chapters). The ones I'm aware of that fit that are Elodie, Yun-Jin, Zarina, Yui, Jane, Jeff, Adam, and Kate. EDIT- Feng also with Spark of Madness
You get a charm for buying the Resident Evil and Silent hill DLC's with the Umbrella logo and the Seal of Metatron.
Also if you pick Cheryl or Executioner then quickly go to the main menu and enter the Konami Code (Arrows- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Letters- B, A, ENTER) you get the Vic Viper Charm.
That's about it I believe.
Sure. Here you go.
I believe that's everything. If someone notices that I missed something, feel free to point it out.
I can remember them all. (But please correct me if I miss one) You can also find them in character's wiki pages under the "dlc" list in their outfit list on the page.
All in all, they're almost all recolors of default items. I wouldn't advise buying DLC just to get these.
You guys are awesome thanks so much
i never knew ace's tuxedo was dlc bound exclusive. Feeling bad for those who bought ace with auric cells as they miss out on quite literally possible perhapsibly the best outfit in dbd
I'm quite certain.
It doesn't mention the DLC exclusive content on any DLC prior to Curtain Call (Kate), but they all work that way.
I really regret buying Quentin and Tapp with auric cells ๐