Remove M1 on hillbilly

And buff his chainsaw !!!


My absolute favorite games are to play against a hillbilly who refuses to use M1

They are so rare nowadays but man are they fun!!!


They have got to get hillbilly back into this game on a regular basis, I am gonna say this selfishly because I want to play against more hillbillys

HE NEEDS A BUFF !!!!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You me the Billy's who use there chainsaw constantly and lose the game because they go for no m1's sure go ahead billy

  • If they brought back the space billy glitch I bet you would see more hillbillies again


    Like let the newbie hillbilly have fun launching themselves and when they want to start playing seriously they would know how to handle the chainsaw

  • Removing basic attack on any killer is terrible idea.

    But I would like to see some buffs on him too, but nothing crazy good.

  • Billy's entire counterplay revolves around forcing him to m1. What you're basically asking for is him to not be able to down a good survivor ever.

  • Or... Let's revert the nerfs to the basekit, make the add-on actually NOT TRASH, and then we're talking.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Billy's entire counterplay revolves around forcing him to m1. What you're basically asking for is him to not be able to down a good survivor ever.

    oh okay so everyone who doesn’t use m1 on billy is ######### ………… ok

    l am glad you guys took this post extremely seriously

    do you really think M1 would ever be removed……..

    stop taking the game so serious

  • @FattiePoobum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2350004#Comment_2350004

    oh okay so everyone who doesn’t use m1 on billy is ######### ………… ok

    l am glad you guys took this post extremely seriously

    do you really think M1 would ever be removed……..

    stop taking the game so serious

    Don't try to high road it, you made a dumb suggestion and I pointed out why it was dumb.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2350089#Comment_2350089

    Don't try to high road it, you made a dumb suggestion and I pointed out why it was dumb.

    Yeah okay

    next time l will try to put a little more jest in it, so you don’t over analyze it.

    just so the forum Analyst understand that sometimes people like to talk about the game as a casual

    seeing you guys think it’s an e-sports

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2350337#Comment_2350337

    This is kinda the wrong way to think about what he said.

    Think of it this way:

    M1 is a necessity on hillbilly because his chainsaw lacks turning (I mean you can't sharp turn) so he needs something at loops. How fun would it be to play him if he can't counter loops?

    This would only kill him off.

    Actually good Billy's know how to turn and chainsaw on most tiles, issue is it's just so difficult you dont see it much at all

  • Even if it'd be more balanced to do that, it's a giant middlefinger to those who bought his M1 weapon skins.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2350388#Comment_2350388

    "Good Billy's know how to turn and chainsaw on most tiles" actually most good Billy's m1 on tiles unless they can secure the hit. For example, good Billy's don't tend to chainsaw at LT walls or z tiles. Neither at jungle gyms..

    Also wasn't it you who said we shouldn't treat this as an e-sport. Why would we make it more difficult for the average player if we aren't balancing it around e-sport levels of difficulty unless you just want killers to lose every game.

    Actually good Billy's can hot chainsaws at gyms, t&l are short with a window so that why that's difficult.

    And no,I think we shouldn't balance round bad players.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2350898#Comment_2350898

    So we can't balance around bad players (which most casual players are) but we cant balance around e-sports levels. That's a contradiction. You want to balance around high levels of play, but not balance around high levels of play.

    Jungle gyms are impossible to chainsaw around against semi competent survivors. That's why they don't use them in jungle gyms. Please provide evidence of a non top tier but also non bad player doing this. I'll wait.

    Billy is op against bad players, most killers are. No stop copying streamers saying most are bad. Alot are bad yes but you also have good player very good players and top % balancing around bad players that dont understand anything is stupid

  • Maybe just some better add-ons to get people to go for chainsaws more often

  • I'll endorse the sentiment that I want Billy to be around more.

    I've tried my hand at him - it's not that he's absolutely God Awful, but I just can't see why anyone would play him over Bubba. He's free, I guess? That's the only thing I can think of.

    Bubba's chainsaw is just as strong, and 10x easier to use. Billy's chainsaw, for me, is harder to consistently land than Nurse Blinks. Mobility? Sure, Billy's got it if you happen to be playing a wide open map and don't mind your chainsaw always being overheated when you actually need to use it to smack someone.

  • It'd be better if it was an add-on.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2350916#Comment_2350916

    The issue with this is Casual players rarely are what we class as "good players". Sure there are just some talented people, but most casual players aren't top 10% material. I don't think anyone would disagree with this. I'm not even calling casuals bad, I'm just saying they aren't good survivors.

    You said we can't balance around good players earlier as you made a comment to someone else. So who can we balance to? And I promise you whatever group you bring up will not use a chainsaw at a jungle gym. They will m1 for their downs. That's just because billy sucks into tiles, and whilst basic pallet tiles you can destroy the pallet and chainsaw, most tiles you cannot. Jungle gyms are just one example of this.

    You must be getting me confused, unless what I consider good you consider to be pros. Fact is most killers only do well due to weak links in teams and these are people that dont do gens and cant even lead on the most basic of chases. A good player understands the killer power and loops. Minimum we should balance around good players, but we cant make changes till mmr comes out... honestly the difference in red rank players is so big you cant balance at all in this game... some games you get 12 hooks at 5 gens so easily it's a joke. Fact is most players complain because theyrr in ranks they dont belong or dont learn how to run tiles. You cannot loop all killers the same, and good player knows that

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2350954#Comment_2350954

    Fyi I do consider "good players" as usually pro level players, but let's use your definition in this case.

    Yes so if we balance around good killers, we also have to balance around them against good survivors.

    What I've said still stands then, so a good survivor will easily, on 90% of loops, be able to loop a good/similarly skilled billy without m1. That's just how the character is balanced.

    I know this from thousands of hours in the game. It's really easy to loop billy on most tiles anyhow, his map pressure is what makes him decent. Make his 1v1 any weaker and he'll lose with ease.

    I'm not talking about making him weaker, most killers need buffs through addons or basekit. All I said to you was there are very good Billy's out there that can use his ability on most loops so I still dont get what you're trying to talk about? You kinda got me confused with someone else about balancing when I never said we shouldn't balance around good players. But good and top % are very different, even good can be challenging if all 4 players are good. Lucky you can get rank 2s that cant do gens or look behind them etc

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Billy's entire counterplay revolves around forcing him to m1. What you're basically asking for is him to not be able to down a good survivor ever.

    That all depends on how they buff his chainsaw, now doesn't it? Wink wink.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2351331#Comment_2351331

    When you were conversing with someone else earlier on in this discussion, you were talking about how "not everyone is in e-sports" as a counter to someone's point about balancing billy. So in turn you were saying that we shouldn't balance around top players. I'm pretty sure this was you, I'll recheck after I've posted this.

    There is very good Billy's who can contend on most loops, but usually that's because they are not against players of the same skill level. If we are to balance around the killer being good, we therefore need to say what if the survivors are as good as the killer. They will know how to counter him on most loops without his m1. He therefore won't be able to do anything against them without them severely messing up. You see the flaws in this? Unless your looking at this from the perspective of " the killer is good but the survivors are bad at survivor" there is going to be an issue with removing his m1. That's all I'm saying.

    Now if you made it so he could move his chainsaw like bubba, now that's different. If he could stop and start + do sharp turns then I'd agree. But otherwise no.

    No I did not. I have never ever spoke about e-sports.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2351331#Comment_2351331

    When you were conversing with someone else earlier on in this discussion, you were talking about how "not everyone is in e-sports" as a counter to someone's point about balancing billy. So in turn you were saying that we shouldn't balance around top players. I'm pretty sure this was you, I'll recheck after I've posted this.

    There is very good Billy's who can contend on most loops, but usually that's because they are not against players of the same skill level. If we are to balance around the killer being good, we therefore need to say what if the survivors are as good as the killer. They will know how to counter him on most loops without his m1. He therefore won't be able to do anything against them without them severely messing up. You see the flaws in this? Unless your looking at this from the perspective of " the killer is good but the survivors are bad at survivor" there is going to be an issue with removing his m1. That's all I'm saying.

    Now if you made it so he could move his chainsaw like bubba, now that's different. If he could stop and start + do sharp turns then I'd agree. But otherwise no.

    You're thinking of someone else. And I'd rather billy not turn into bubba, seriously no point in having two killer play the same, point is billy is fast but harder at turning yet bubba is slow but has control. Billy needs changes yes, but nothing near bubba. Make brown turn addon base and remove all the negatives on addons such as increased charge time. Other than that hes okay where he is at. He has a high skill ceiling and just never will be s tier which is okay.