Why do the devs continually add ugly ghoul & goblin men?
I mean look at this
Mind you this is the face of their game
Just a grotesque looking man staring on the front cover of their game. Why do they have the men in their game look like this, but then the women are all America's next top model? And before people mention Trickster that's one man out of all the other killers. Its misandrist they design males like this.



Comments
I'd say most of the female characters look average, some just have significantly nicer features than others e.g. Kate's hair is much nicer than any other female survivor's. Face-wise they all look pretty natural.
I am a guy and I don't think there is any misandry in this tbh. Female killers don't look that "attractive" either.
Look at the survivors. Males are not uglier or better looking than females. It is equal.
Isnt wraith considered ‘cute’ in Japan?