Post the add ons of the survivor you main
triple dot
triple dot
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fun fact: the "triple dot" (...) actually has a name. It's called an ellipsis. The more you know.
Anyways here we are
Im grinding required perks for each survivor (Meg with Lithe,Fixate, Urban, Tenacity ; Clau with Ironwill, Urban, Calmspirit, Spinechill for example) so this is the best (Yui)
I still need more :)
Nice
Nooo the fact that you haven't prestige 3 your main but you've put so many bloodpoints into her is painful
Make jake is only p1 and I've been putting bloodpoints into him for a year and a half
Thanks. I'm a 5k hour survivor main
Well, err...
Here we go:
Apologies for asking this, but what's that Smashed Bulb?
Add-On obtainable via the last Halloween-Event.
It makes your Flashlight flicker.